New News!!! Emily and I are PUBLISHED! (and I'm not talking about publishing on a blog; and we didn't run a few copies off at Officemax - that definitely DOESN'T count)Emily and I, together with other teachers in ERRC, have published a book! It's a collection of short (true) stories from English teachers in China, recounting memorable experiences and their reflections. If you'd like a copy there are several avenues you can go through. Amazon has it for $16, the publisher Wipf and Stock for a slight discount at $12.60, or you can buy it through ERRC and it helps support our organization.
Here is a list of the chapter titles to give you an idea of what you'll be getting. I didn't see this on Amazon or the publisher's website, so I thought it might help...or maybe not. You'll just have to read the stories to find out what they're about.
Chapter One “Saving Grandmother’s Face” by Don and Karen Barnes
Chapter Two “Mountains, Water” by Aminta Arrington
Chapter Three “Communication” by Amanda Hostetler
Chapter Four “Me and Mr. Yang” by Robert Moore
Chapter Five “The Funeral” by Samara Sanchez
Chapter Six “What Shall I Call You?” by Pamela Holt
Chapter Seven “Lost and Found in Yunnan” by Lindsey Paulick
Chapter Eight “Searching for Lu Xun” by Robert Moore
Chapter Nine “Lessons for the Teacher” by Daniel Jaime
Chapter Ten “Hospitality” by Emily Ciccotti
Chapter Eleven “The Language of Love” by Lindsey Paulick
Chapter Twelve “Renovation” by Amanda Hostetler
Chapter Thirteen “In Their Own Words” by Don and Karen Barnes
Chapter Fourteen “Bundled-Up Babies” by Aminta Arrington
Chapter Fifteen “I Came to be Served” by Jesse Ciccotti
Chapter Sixteen “The Stacks” by Sheryl Smalligan
Chapter Seventeen “Words” by Aminta Arrington
Contributor Biographies
No comments:
Post a Comment