Chinese Classics Quotation

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Very Special Thank yous

I cannot forget to mention several people that have been key in this process of application and decision.

First, the Lord. He is a Master Maestro, and conducts my life in movements that I couldn't not dream up. What a ride!

Very special thank you to Dr. Moreau at Wheaton College Grad. School in the Intercultural Studies Dept. He was willing, on VERY short notice, to write a very kind recommendation for me. And special thanks to Ms. Hu (who will, ironically, never read this because she lives in China and blogspot is blocked here...) who also wrote a recommendation for me.

Another special thank you to Christine (who also will not read this because it's blocked). She arranged the relationship with Guo Qiyong, that will undoubtedly prove pivotal for my future.

Thank you to Brother Lauren in Hong Kong, for his words of wisdom, guidance in things philosophical, and for the suggestion of studying at WuDa.

And always and forever, thank you to my wife, Emily, who encourages, supports, and cheers me on even when I'm down because my Chinese is not as good as I think it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment