Chinese Classics Quotation

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Guest Book

I'm trying this guest book thingy at the bottom, cuz I'd love to know who stops by. If it's troublesome I may delete it. But for now, if you stop by, leave a short note! Say Hi! Comment on something!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jesse! Strange our lives turned out so similarly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesse! Thank you for sending your updates. Please say hi to your beautiful bride for us. We are doing fine, Aya will turn 2 in August. She talks more and more every day and is a lot of fun. She also started having toddler tantrums (those are not fun!). She likes to help me watering our garden & setting up a dinner table and she loves to read. Lennura is visiting us next month, we are very excited.
    We think of you. Blessings, Zhanara (for Tom & Aya too)

    ReplyDelete