Chinese Classics Quotation

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Humor

I'm nearly through my fifth year in China, and Chinglish still makes me laugh. Here's some of the most recent mentionables, as well as a few other things Emily and I found funny in the last week.

While stopping at McD's for lunch, we saw this sign. We feared for our lives...

Also at McD's that day we were surprised to find Ronald himself! And he spoke flawless Chinese!!!!
Just before we ate at McD's we encountered some uniquely clad individuals in a mall. They were all gathered from some exibition that the mall was putting on. Very interesting. They're all dressed as their favorite computer game characters. When I posed with the guy with the WAY sweet sword he asked me if I knew the sword's name....I didn't know it...

Then, again today I was in the Men's room and saw this one. There's a strange reality that occurs in Men's rooms in China. It's like men lose all depth perception, and a puddle forms at every stall in the country. And this begins at a very early age...
Close up, in case you can't read the 'fine print.'

No comments:

Post a Comment